sorry the title is lameeeeabout the flash:
- this scene is from le petit tourette
if ur wondering @ 0.33)
- its only 5 seconds long (whoops)
- i chose it because i think its funny
- there wasnt much movement on the original so i added some actions/reactions and craig look livelier than his normal indifferent-self
- i think kyle look awful
- i added the butters *gasp* after "shitballs" cus i like when he goes
- the movement is very 2d and limited..but i tried!
- the corridor seems very deserted i know..the making..
- eventhough it's 5 seconds, it took 2 whole days because -->
- i haven't touched flash for more than a year so i had to re-learn everything --> i forgot how most of the things work
- im using flash cs4 for the first time and on mac for the first time too so its all like @__@?
- i learned some other new things in the process OBSTACLES:ACTIONSCRIPT 3
fuck you!! fuck you very much!!
i didnt know there was so much differences between the old one (2.0 which i normally use) and the new, and i spent hours trying to figure out whats wrong with my script and solution to make a simple friggin replay button aiwejflsdkjas;dksolution
believe it or not, i copy and paste EVERYThing frm the old file to a new file that is actionscript 2.0 just cus i went through the web and finding no solution to my problem : ( seriously. if you know how to make replay button on AS3 can u teach me? you are probably thinking..
why the fuck did i just write an essay??
just proceed with the 5 seconds flash and drop a comment if ur nice enough
thank you & enjoy